Terms & Conditions
Failure to abide by our terms for any reason will result in termination of all bookings with INVISIONS STAFFING.
You warrant that you, your employees, your guests, your procedures and your premises and equipment.
- 1. Provide a safe system of work; and a well-lit safe walking distance car park. Any car parking charges will be charged back to the client. Staff car pool where possible.
- 2. Comply with all rules and regulations for work place safety under all relevant Commonwealth and State rules and legislation including the Workplace Health & Safety
Act 1995; and
- 3. Comply with all relevant rules and regulations for health under the relevant Commonwealth and State legislation including the Food Act 2006 and the Food Production
(Safety) Act 2002; and
- 4. Comply with all rules and regulations relating to discrimination under all relevant Commonwealth and State legislation including the Anti-Discrimination Act 1991.
You accept that we provide our employees & sub-contractors on assignment to you on the basis of this warranty and will rely upon it if any employee suffers loss or injury resulting from any breach of that warranty.
The client shall assume sole responsibility for and indemnify and hold indemnified and save harmless Invisions staffing from any and all claims, liability, damages, expenses, judgments, responsibilities, suits, actions and/or loss of any nature whatsoever by reason of any claim, proceedings, damages, actions, demands, liability or injury howsoever arising whether directly or indirectly from the clients conduct, directions, operations, transport, carriage and any actions of or in connection with the staff hired or any equipment or part thereof whether as a result of the owners or its servants or agents negligence or otherwise.
A booking is only confirmed upon receipt of the full deposit by Invisions Staffing. Deposits are not refundable.
If the client should subsequently re-engage the F&B staff in any capacity within six months of the conclusion of an assignment, whether for a limited or unlimited period, a permanent placement fee will apply. The placement fee will apply to any employee/contractor introduced to you by us who is employed by the client or any division, related company or associated firm on a permanent, contract/temporary or part-time basis. A minimum fee of $5000 will be applied for each staff and no guarantee will apply to such placements.
We undertake to provide Chefs, Cooks & Staff suitable for the work required, and are happy to accept mutually applicable terms of 7days notice of cancellation, any monies paid prior to this time less deposit will be refunded in full. Less than 7 days’ notice 100% payable, In addition, should we find ourselves unable to satisfy the client’s requirements, We will inform them of the same at least 48 hours prior to the time of the booking concerned (assuming this is practicable). Staff will always arrive on time however from time to time unforeseen circumstances such as traffic, breakdown, accident ect may cause staff to be late or not arrive. In such case the unused time will be refunded to the client in full on the first working day after the event.
- - Equipment hire can be collected and returned by appointment and hire is per event.
- -The hirer agrees to pay for all goods lost, destroyed, stolen, damaged or not returned to the owner. In the event of the aforementioned, the hirer also agrees to pay hire charges until such items are returned or paid for at current replacement cost.
- -The hirer shall assume sole responsibility for and indemnify and hold indemnified and save harmless the owner from any and all claims, liability, damages, expenses, judgments, responsibilities, suits, actions and/or loss of any nature whatsoever by reason of any claim, proceedings, damages, actions, demands, liability or injury howsoever arising whether directly or indirectly from the hirer s conduct, use, operations, transport, carriage and any actions of or in connection with the equipment hired or any section or part thereof whether as a result of the owners or its servants or agents negligence or otherwise.
- -Equipment on hire is not to be moved from the job address without the written consent of the owner.
- -The hirer agrees to use and operate the equipment in accordance with all Government regulations and ordinances and for only what the equipment is designed for.
- -In the event of default of payment of outstanding hire charges, all costs relating to the recovery of the amount outstanding are for the account of the hirer.
- -All equipment is supplied clean & ready for use. All equipment is to be returned clean & dry. A cleaning fee of $55.00per hour will be charged to the client if cleaning isn’t complete.
- -All equipment is to be repacked in their containers if applicable.
- -All electrical equipment is for indoor use only.
- -All fuels are extra and are not included in the hire cost unless stated.
- -All fuels and electrical items must be stored and used in a safe area away from children.
Only fuels supplied by Invisions staffing can be used in hired equipment.
NB: Any inability or unwillingness to abide by the terms set out above should be brought to our immediate attention prior to making any bookings with Invisions Staffing – failure to do so will be deemed tacit approval.